Believe In Her (Juventus-song). Canzone che parla di farsopoli!, L' AUTORE DELLA CANZONE HA COMMENTATO IN QUESTO TOPIC!!!

« Older   Newer »
TerryTerry
view post Posted on 16/2/2011, 17:36     +1   -1

Brother congratulations for this song, is very beautiful and it reflects our feelings. We hope to return soon to win. Forza Juventus! :cool:

AlphaMale85
view post Posted on 17/2/2011, 09:32     +1   -1

e bravo al ragazzo....ottimo lavoro......quando la canzone è sentita vale tanto.

samu_vim
view post Posted on 17/2/2011, 12:39     +1   -1

Bellissima canzone!!

Per l'autore: An amazing song mate! You have a great voice, and the lyrics are just : emozione : Top class :)

Juvewiz
view post Posted on 17/2/2011, 16:26     +1   -1

Ciao ragazzi.

Zebrone84 contacted me on facebook and invited me to join your forum and comment in this thread. So here I am! I am sorry I don't speak much Italian.

First of all I am glad you all enjoy my song. Thank you for your kind comments. I wrote it almost three years ago, but kept it to myself until I uploaded it on Youtube a few months ago. The positive feedback I have received since then, has been overwhelming. I am especially happy that the Italian Juve-community has embraced the song.

Eventhough quite a few Juventini have listened to 'Believe In Her', there are many more who haven't. I would like you to share the song with your Juve-friends. :)

For those of you who are registered on facebook, there is a page -https://www.facebook.com/pages/Believe-in-Her-Juventus-FC/114301651970772 made by Christian Di Palo, that you can join. And feel free to invite your friends.

Forza Juve!
Gisle Grimstad - Juvewiz

view post Posted on 17/2/2011, 17:39     +1   -1

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Group:
Juventus Fans Member
Reputazione:
+754

Welcome to our Forum Gisle, and congratulations for the song!! Lyrics are very beautiful!! Forza JUVE!! :1229773541.gif:

Contacts Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 17/2/2011, 19:46     +1   -1

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Group:
Amministratore
Reputazione:
+1,687

CITAZIONE (Juvewiz @ 17/2/2011, 16:26) 
Ciao ragazzi.

Zebrone84 contacted me on facebook and invited me to join your forum and comment in this thread. So here I am! I am sorry I don't speak much Italian.

First of all I am glad you all enjoy my song. Thank you for your kind comments. I wrote it almost three years ago, but kept it to myself until I uploaded it on Youtube a few months ago. The positive feedback I have received since then, has been overwhelming. I am especially happy that the Italian Juve-community has embraced the song.

Eventhough quite a few Juventini have listened to 'Believe In Her', there are many more who haven't. I would like you to share the song with your Juve-friends. :)

For those of you who are registered on facebook, there is a page -https://www.facebook.com/pages/Believe-in-Her-Juventus-FC/114301651970772 made by Christian Di Palo, that you can join. And feel free to invite your friends.

Forza Juve!
Gisle Grimstad - Juvewiz

Gisle welcome and thanks for participating in our forum! :.ok.: :cool:

FACCIO LA TRADUZIONE IN ITALIANO DELLA SUA RISPOSTA

Ciao Ragazzi.

Zebrone84 mi ha contattato su facebook e mi ha invitato ad entrare in questo forum e commentare in questo topic. Così eccomi qua! Mi dispiace non parlo molto italiano.

Prima di tutto io sono contento che a tutti piace la mia canzone. Grazie per i vostri gentili commenti. L'ho scritta quasi tre anni fa, ma lo tenuta a me stesso fino a quando l' ho caricata su Youtube alcuni mesi fa. I commenti positivi che ho ricevuto da allora, sono stati travolgenti. Sono particolarmente felice che la comunità italiana della Juve ha apprezzato la canzone.

Non pochi juventini hanno ascoltato la canzone "Crediamo in lei", ci sono molti altri che però non l' hanno ancora ascoltata. Mi fa piacere se condividete la canzone con i vostri amici juventini. :)

Per tutti quelli di voi che sono iscritti su facebook, c'è una pagina: www.facebook.com/pages/Believe-in-H...114301651970772 fatta da Christian Di Palo, dove ci si può iscrivere. E sentitevi liberi di invitare i vostri amici.

Forza Juve!
Gisle Grimstad - Juvewiz

Web Web  Top
Zebretta Pungente
view post Posted on 18/2/2011, 14:20     +1   -1

mi sono iscritta alla sua pagina e gli ho chiesto l'amicizia via facebook, sarebbe bello invitarlo a torino a vedere una partita della Juventus!

zebrato nel cuore
view post Posted on 18/2/2011, 19:45     +1   -1

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

~KìnG™
view post Posted on 19/2/2011, 17:05     +1   -1

STUPENDA.

demon quaid
view post Posted on 19/2/2011, 21:08     +1   -1

Congratulations on your song. Really nice and very intense. Juventus deserves questpo and much more.

grande_anto
view post Posted on 20/2/2011, 07:52     +1   -1

Bellissima!

Gisle amazing and lovely song. You Not only said the truth but also you captured with few and simply words what is inside the bottom of our hearts. In every Juventus lover heart. Thanks a lot and please enjoy this beautiful JUVE's forum which is one of the best, you'll find it amazing as well. You're welcome.

Ryoda Ushitora
view post Posted on 20/2/2011, 11:10     +1   -1

I only can write these words: you made a beautiful song, man! :.allah :
All supporters of Juventus have to listen it. Congratulations! :1229773541.gif:

26 replies since 11/2/2011, 22:50   876 views